Introducing the e-Cargo.
This bike is set to revolutionize the delivery system.
Powerful, Exceptional Range, Durable Build and Versatile Use.
Whether you are in the business of delivering food or parcels. Commuting to work or just enjoying long beach or Urban Cruises. The e-Cargo is the perfect solution.
The e-Cargo will not disappoint.
* Large easy to read LCD Display Dash.
* Pedal assist and Twist throttle convenience.
* Phone holder with built in USB port for onboard Mobile Device charging as standard.
* Powerful LED Lights, equipped with Headlight, Tail Light, Brake Light and rear Indicators for rider safety.
* Tough Solid 20″ Wheels to handle the weather, weight and road conditions.
*Tyre size 20×1.95
* Heavy Duty Disc Brakes with 3mm Drilled and Slotted Rotors.
* Single pot Brake Calipers and Heavy Duty Master Cylinders both Front and Rear (same as you would find on a motorised scooter).
* Ignition Key for your bikes security.
* Sprung and well padded Seat for your comfort, (easy to ride all day).
* Oil filled fork suspension front end.
* Twin shock Rear end to handle the extra load.
* Large controller to handle all day heavy use.
* “Upgraded” Motor to deliver the power and speed you need to keep you efficient.
* 3 Speed settings.
* Powerful 48V – 20Ah Battery to keep you going.
* Larger Ah batteries available at extra cost for longer distance.
The perfect e-bike for work and play. Offering great Power, Range, Durability and Comfort.
We understand the importance of a strong business module and your commitment to your customers is key ensuring you are there on time.
The e-Cargo offers a durable frame and components with a long lasting battery that’s easy to exchange, perfect for food delivery, postage and rental businesses offering the best range and speed available for an electric vehicle that does not require a licence or registration.
Secondary batteries available to keep you going 24/7
Service centers available in Melbourne, Sydney and Gold Coast
215 Elizabeth Street Croydon NSW 2132
David Shi – 0408 991 668
John – 0479 038 351
Corporate packages available for fleet purchases.